...And I'm BACK!



 
Hello!! After almost a year off of blogging, I have found my way back:) During the past year I have made several attempts to update, but my computer or internet decides that it doesn't, in fact, want to update. So today I had success, so far... I will keep it short today since this is just a trial to make sure my computer and internet are going to cooperate together and let me update:) It is a snow day today, so that makes me very happy!! I think I like it better now when Liam has school cancled better then when I was in school! Its nice to get a suprise stay at home day:) Enjoy the snow!

Comments

Sharon said…
You need to change the color of your font I could hardly read it! Good job on updating, hope we don't have to wait a whole year for the next update.
Amy said…
i did change it! i will try and update on a regular basis now:)

Popular Posts