"Experience Life, don't just move through it"





Happy December! We actually didn't have any plans for this month, so we got to create our own adventures, which, I think, is the most fun:) Josie wanted to go to the Mall of America for her birthday, so we went up and wandered the mall for the day, it was a lot of fun! All of us, except Liam, went on the log flume ride, it was so much fun! I don't know the last time I was on a ride, it made me want to go to an amusement park again:) 
Josie didn't want a birthday cake and said she wanted macaroons instead, so she got a stack of yummy macaroons! 

Liam decided he needed to spend some of his hard-earned money and bought this massive motorcycle Lego set since he doesn't have a real motorcycle yet. It took him a solid 1 1/2 days to build it! 



Carey, Eli and I decided to head up to the Como Zoo and see the new baby giraffe, she was SO cute!! After almost 1 year, I decided it was time for me to go back to drinking caffeine and while at the zoo, got a coffee, it was the most delicious coffee of my life, and being back to drinking caffeine has been WONDERFUL!! I missed coffee, SOOO much!! 

Today was Eli's 6 weeks post-surgery day and he is now brace-free!! He's pretty pumped! He still can't use his hand to grip, carry or lift anything. His finger is full of scar tissue and he can't bend/move the top of his pinky finger. He's working with OT to break up the scar tissue and work on stretches, so hopefully he can get some movement back in it. He still has a ways to go with it, but eventually, it might be half-way back to normal:) I think that sums up the past couple of weeks! We're getting excited for all of our family Christmas celebrations this coming weekend!! 

Peace out, 
Amy 

Comments

Popular Posts